Wow! I received another Kreative Blog Award! Thank you Diane.You should check out Diane's blog- Artstanding Stranger She actually bestowed it upon me last Friday but I was missing in action most of last week. This award comes with the instructions to post 7 things about yourself and then award it to 7 more fascinating blogs. I will post 7 things NOW and will post the 7 blogs later today.
7 mostly UNfascinating things about ME:
1. Blogging has opened up my world and has made me want to delve a little deeper into my art
2. I love taking pictures of nature/animals. It always fascinates and inspires me.
3. In my past life (before child) I was a nurse, but art has always played a huge part of my life and I've ALWAYS wanted to be an artist (but nursing was a steady paycheck)
4. Although I'm a free spirited, fun loving Sagittarius, I can sometimes be very
shy and insular.
5. My husband is my bestest friend! And my daughter is definitely my best friend as well.
6. I love my step-children as if they were my very own and I adore the grandchildren
they've given us!
7. With my daughter off in college, this is FINALLY MY TURN! I've been a FULL-TIME MOM & wife for 18 years.I was doing some form of art all along but only if I could
squeeze it between all my other obligations.I was never able to put my art first.
NOW, I CAN!!!
With that said, I must head to my art studio and work, work, work. Hubby leaves for
his business trip and the week ahead is ART, ART, ART.
The photo below is another lucky surprise. DonataFelt at etsy chose one of my
little crazy art quilts for her treasury. Thanks Donata.
Here's the link;
I'll be back later today to announce the 7 blogs that I will send the award to.
Until then... be creative!