Monday, September 20, 2010

Studio Art Quilt Associates

Just a little post about the SAQA benefit auction. Please go take a look at the beautiful works of fiber art that are up for bid. The auction began today at 2pm and will continue through the end of October.

More news: I will be creating a NEW BLOG especially for artwork and jewelry that will be for sale.
Rather than sell through this blog I want the new blog to showcase the artwork only and you will be able to purchase directly from it. I will still keep this blog for showing pieces in progress and tidbits of info on the process.  I will let you know when the new blog will be ready!
Until then...
live your life creatively~
cathy

p.s. will post more jewelry updates later this week

2 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

I can't wait to take a peek at your goodies, Cathy! Your work is stunning. Good luck with your new venture! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

UniversalMedia said...

Great Post. I have subscribed to the RSS -
Looking forward to more content.
Did you know you can get Hundreds of instant Subscribers AND update here to blogger?
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com