Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOURS

I know I've been absent from blogland for quite some time and keep promising to post my new work. BUT... I've been caught up in the holiday hustle & bustle since my show at the art center last weekend. By the way, it was quite an interesting show. I sold a few things which is always nice, but most people were looking for holiday bazaar type items and functional pottery. My 'stuff' is NOT functional but I did sell most of the angels I made.
AGAIN-I promise to post photos of the angels and the other mixed media pieces as soon as time permits. I also have some rust dyed pieces to show.
In the meantime have a marvelous holiday with your family and friend
cathy

7 comments:

Beth said...

Merry Christmas, Cathy!

Janine said...

Dear Cathy,
I wish you and your family a happy, healthy and joyful new year.
Janine

Susan said...

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Wishing you and yours a most bountiful 2010!

whymsicalmusings said...

Cathy I hope your holiday was wonderful and can't wait to see what you share with is the upcoming New Year.
XXXOOOO
Becky

Teena in Toronto said...

Merry Christmas!

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary :)

性感豹紋 said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed. ....................................................