Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Goals are dreams with deadlines. ~Diana Scharf Hunt


I have been so busy lately that I haven't posted in weeks. So many 'irons in the fire' as they say that I'm running in circles. Rather than go through the laundry list of things I've been up to, I will make a quick post today to thank TWO people,
Janine & Julie, who sent me an award WEEKS ago. This award is supposed to be sent on to 7 other people and I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself... Well,
I think I'll just take the lazy way out AND the politically correct way out and say that every blog I encounter is CREATIVE in it's own special way. So therefore, if you visit my blog consider yourself a recipient of this award! I know that some folks don't like awards, some folks have never received an award so here it is...
You've earned it if you've taken the time to create a blog and you spend any time at all visiting blogs and commenting on them!
As for the 7 things about myself...I'll post them as the week progresses in the form of projects I'm working on.
I received this award from Janine first and then a few days later I received it from Julie.THANK YOU again Janine & Julie! Please take the time to go visit their blogs if you don't already know them. It is well worth your time.
I'm off to mail my art quilt, "Support Your Sisters" to the lucky recipient from the Pink Artists Project to benefit breast cancer. It's traveling to Washington to it's new home.
I will post photos of works in progress and finished pieces later this week.
Until then, live your life creatively~

No comments: