Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"The Days You Work Are The Best Days." Georgia O'Keefe

I would have to agree with Georgia O'Keefe on that! The days that I'm working in my studio at home or at the pottery studio are indeed delightful. Although, I have to
say that my husband and I ran errands and went shrub shopping on Saturday, not accomplishing much at all and it was also a perfectly wonderful day! I'm so easily satisfied. And so easily entertained.
Today I've been busy with my camera taking photos of a saddle to sell on ebay
and items to list on my etsy.
I have finally decided to start parting with some of my tags that I started making in
2007! My collection is overtaking my studio and I thought it was time to send them off to a new home. I also have some ceramic pieces that I will be listing later.
Below is yesterday's tag, today's is still unfinished for posting tomorrow.
The title of the tag is- 'She dreamed of Buffalo Bill'.
All my tags have a title written on the back along with the date stamped.

Life your life creatively~

P.S. I decided that trying to run 2 etsy stores was a bit too much, so I have closed down the flamingostudio store with my ceramic pieces and will add those to my pinkbirdgirl store later in the week.

2 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Sometimes the best day is a day spent doing ordinary things with an extraordinary companion! You're not easily entertained -- You're content!!! How wonderful!

Looks like you're up and running and getting all organized. Love the tag, especially the fibers. Hugs & Love, Terri xoxo

Cathy said...

thanks so much Terri. I'm going to have to send you a little extra something when I send you your giveaway prize because you are almost ALWAYS the first to leave me a comment.
Thanks my friend!
xoxo right back to you.