Just playing around incorporating fabrics into my paintings. I used a piece of gold cotton, a piece of muslin and the black printed fabric. I dipped the gold piece in watered down sepia ink as well as the muslin in the watered down ink. Dried them slightly before applying them to the canvas with gel medium. Then I added more ink and paint randomly and applied the black script fabric down on top, applying more paint.
The face is actually a rubber stamp on beige cardstock that I colored with pastels and paint. I apologize to the maker of the stamp. I cannot remember who I bought it from, therefore I can't credit them with the stamp! It's unmounted so there's no identification on the stamp and I've had it for quite a few years. If anyone out there knows who the maker is, please let me know.
The background is several layers of paint washes in several different colors.
The verdigris embellishment is an old earring! After adding the earring I went back and added some interference oxide green paint on the petals covering her head.
I still need to photograph and post the other daily tags. Although with my sinus problems I was pretty lax and did not get any made for the past 2 weeks...
I'm going to let myself slide and not be too critical.