Friday, February 6, 2009

"The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished." Ben Franklin


Just got home from the barn. Had to meet the vet to recheck the horse today. Dizzy, the horse is much better! Thank goodness. I decided to make myself a cup of tea before heading to my little art studio in the basement. I have always loved Celestial Seasonings tea for the simple reason they have quotes on their boxes. Or at least they did! I bought a new box of vanilla chai the other day and NO QUOTE! Luckily I have a pretty good stockpile of teas in various flavors. I started reading quotes while making the tea and I love the one I put in the title of this blog. I think I like it because I'm always amazed at people who have 'nothing' to do? Who are these people and why don't they have anything to do? I have a million things I need to do and even more that I want to do. It plucks my last nerve when I hear anyone say that they're bored! How can this be? I don't think the day will come when I will ever be bored. Just too much art to be done! With that said I need to get to my studio and make some art. Then only thing is, even though I'm always working on something I'm never finished!
Have a wonderfully creative weekend!

2 comments:

Aimeslee said...

Hi Cathy, was taking in your art on flickr and thought I'd come over and check out your blog. Hope your horses are better as well as your crown! Ouch, yeah. xoxo, Aimeslee
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

martha brown said...

The only time that I have nothing to do is when I'm visiting at someone else's house. I go stir crazy!!!