Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Beautiful Snowy Saturday...


Woke up to our first significant accumulation in quite a few weeks.We're supposed to get around 8 inches when it's finally over late this aternoon.Which is perfectly fine with me.I had no plans today except play around in my studio then watch a movie while doing some more embroidery and beading on yet ANOTHER NEW project.
Yes, I'm jumping around all over the place with my art. One week it's collage, the next sewing plus I'm working on some ceramic faces for some art dolls.
Anyway, what started as a quiet, laid back Saturday, just got even better.
One of my art quilts was chosen for a Treasury on Etsy! That always brightens my day.I'm a sucker for flattery.
Have a wonderful weekend my friends:)

1 comment:

Outstanding Stranger said...

Congratulations on your Art Quilt!! I am gonna have to pop over to Etsy to see if I can see it...Diane